Cannot Stay Logged in

Announcements regarding Lipstickfetish.org, plus discussions on site features and support

Cannot Stay Logged in

Postby Binx » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:13 am

Fron your FAQ:

Why do I get logged off automatically?
If you do not check the Log me in automatically box when you login, the board will only keep you logged in for a preset time. This prevents misuse of your account by anyone else. To stay logged in, check the box during login. This is not recommended if you access the board from a shared computer, e.g. library, internet cafe, university computer lab, etc.

I have tried this, I CANNOT stay logged in long enough to post pictures, I get logged out in about 2 minutes. Very frustrated, please help me. Thanks.
Binx
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 1 time

Re: Cannot Stay Logged in

Postby Wolfboy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Unfortunately it looks like this is down to your internet provider, and there's nothing we can do on this side. You could try a different browser and/or temporarily disabling any options related to "cookies" in your security software, but I suspect it won't help.

Do you get an error message or are you just suddenly a "guest"?
Wolfboy
LipstickFetish.Org
LipstickFetish.Org

Thanks given: 77 times
Thanks received: 62 times

Re: Cannot Stay Logged in

Postby Binx » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 am

After logging in and trying to reply to your post, I got logged out. I get the log in screen. At the top of the page I go from Logout [Binx] to Log in (I become a guest). Average time logged in is about 1 minute. Essentialy I can't participate in the forum. Really frustrated, really sad, I love you guys, but this is nuts!
Binx
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 1 time

Return to Announcements and Site Support