clips

Announcements regarding Lipstickfetish.org, plus discussions on site features and support

Re: clips

Postby Protoman-Z » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:43 pm

I really don't see the problem with having payclips advertised.

It's not like there's a huge pool of good free content being lost in a sea of spam - the paygirls ARE 90% of the content our fetish gets. I realize you guys are bitter about that but oh well? Hell, if anything there have been girls from youtube and the like who came here casually in the past and left when they realized we were fetishists - whereas now those girls see the c4s set and there's a 50% chance they make a few videos too. They profit, we get our jollies, win-win.

I'm not at all interested in the number of hardcore bang films posted here because the chick on her knees getting her salad tossed is wearing lipstick - also very much not "in the spirit" of our fetish. But I don't piss and moan that we need a hardcore forum. I just hit the back button. The rest of you can't be bothered to click something once?

Guys who watch regular videos of girls fucking don't go on messageboards and bitch and complain "We need more female members who want to post their fuck videos for free! Why doesn't anyone share our passion!?!" And for those of you who say "Oh well, I just like seeing nice lips, there's no sexual element at all..." get off your damn high horse. Lipstick FETISH Forum, guys. We know why we're all here.

Do I buy c4s videos? No. I have a girlfriend. The money is better spent taking her to the Dior counter and having a weekend of it. But Do I like the fact that these girls are raising awareness of our fetish, and providing all sorts of free samples, goodies and incentives? Hell yes. As a teenager I used to have to watch Arli$$ reruns late at night to beat off to Sandra Oh, for fucks sake. Now we at least have options.
Protoman-Z
Resident
Resident

Thanks given: 97 times
Thanks received: 107 times

Postby Pseudo » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 am

Protoman, I think you have missed the point

It's not that people don't want them here, or resent to their advertising.

It is just that the C4S posts keep getting replies and are monopolizing a large part of the first page of the board. Post from other members are promptly kicked to the second page as old C4S posts get replied to. if the posts were in a separate section of the board the main board would be less cluttered. I also think the C4S posts are discouraging other members from posting.

The following user thanked Pseudo for this post:
Wanderer
Pseudo
Lip Obsessive
Lip Obsessive

Thanks given: 287 times
Thanks received: 255 times

Postby Protoman-Z » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 pm

They're not monopolizing anything though. What other content is being posted a relegated down to the 2nd or 3rd page? I check the forum like every other day and it's never been a problem for me.

Meanwhile, if you quarantine those girls to their own section, they [will] be more reluctant to post. It's all in what the gesture says about appreciation for what they're doing.
Protoman-Z
Resident
Resident

Thanks given: 97 times
Thanks received: 107 times

Postby bule84 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Last edited by bule84 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bule84
Resident
Resident

Thanks given: 139 times
Thanks received: 147 times

Postby Lipster » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Just to add my two cents to this...

Personally I enjoy the posts from women with clips to sell...as long as the content is true lipstick fetish stuff. What better group to provide requests, feedback and encouragement so they produce what we're interested in? I would prefer they take direction from us instead of trying to guess what we might enjoy. It's all part of the conversation.

Lipster
Lipster
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 2 times

Postby Pseudo » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:54 pm

OK, I used the wrong word. If you look at the Clips4Sale posts you will see that many of them are continuations of threads that were first started months ago. Wouldn't it be easier if the girls could start a new thread in their own section for every update? And far from stopping people visiting their sites, I think it would encourage even more visitors. I am sure that all the non members who view the site and click on links would make a point of checking out a separate Ladies section.

What do the girls think? We should really take their views before asking Admin for a change to the Board.
Pseudo
Lip Obsessive
Lip Obsessive

Postby Dior Addict » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:33 am

IMO Clips for Sale in its own section would be as accessible as the General, Stories or TS/TG areas are now, I don't see this as being "relegated" at all. For those interested in the commercial side of the media then it's all in one place.

If the interest is there then it will sustain itself.

At the same time the members' free contributions would be easier to browse.

Having and expressing an opinion about how things might be sorted does not constitute "bitching and complaining" any more than liking red cars over white ones- or flowers vs shrubs; it's a preference. Perhaps bitching and complaining is a judgment made because the opinion differs from one's own?

The following user thanked Dior Addict for this post:
Wanderer
Dior Addict
Tourist
Tourist

Thanks given: 6 times
Thanks received: 1 time

Postby Wolfboy » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:13 am

We've already voted on this, no point dragging it all back up again.

The following user thanked Wolfboy for this post:
bule84
Wolfboy
LipstickFetish.Org
LipstickFetish.Org

Thanks given: 77 times
Thanks received: 62 times

Postby kelly storme » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Now the voted for policy has been in place for a while and everyone has seen how it is working there are obviously some mind-changers. As of 5 mins ago 25% of the main page were clips-for-sale. Seems to me like they are certainly taking over the main page.

Is it now time for a re-vote?

Don't get me wrong. The girls providing the service do a sterling job but with their own forum section at least those who don't want to be bombarded with adverts (which is what they are) have a more pleasant experience and those who like the clips know where to find them.

The following 2 users thanked kelly storme for this post:
Pseudo, Wanderer
kelly storme
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 4 times
Thanks received: 36 times

Postby kawaninja » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Fuck off c4s. The girls always thinking of earning money.

The following user thanked kawaninja for this post:
Wanderer
kawaninja
Patron
Patron

Thanks given: 122 times
Thanks received: 39 times

Postby randomlipswatcher » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:18 pm

kawaninja wrote:Fuck off c4s. The girls always thinking of earning money.

This is completely unnecessary

The following 2 users thanked randomlipswatcher for this post:
kelly storme, Turtle152
randomlipswatcher
Patron
Patron

Thanks given: 55 times
Thanks received: 124 times

Postby Pseudo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:32 am

I can understand Kawaninja's annoyance. Some, not all, of the C4S girls would cover themselves in peanut butter and stick a sprig of parsley up their ass if they thought sad men would pay to see it. Hence all the humiliation, spitting, drooling, smoking, balloon, gloves, clothes-pin, cigar smoking, tickling stuff they do. A C4S girl who "gets it", looks glamourous and made up in everything they do. Some only bother to wear makeup if they are targeting this Group.
A lot of the LFF C4S posters are genuine Lipstick Ladies. I have my doubts about others.
I vote for a revote!

In Kawaninja's defence, if he is German and English is his second language he may be unaware of the offence the phrase he used can cause.
Pseudo
Lip Obsessive
Lip Obsessive

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Site Support