My Wife in the Bedroom once again...

For your lipstick stories, whether fact, fiction or somewhere in between...

My Wife in the Bedroom once again...

Postby lovemylips » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:13 pm

So it was another weekend for some bedroom activity... we had not been together since before the holidays... I was ripe for some action and so was my wife.... we showered and got ready to play... she was putting on her lipstick at the bathroom mirror and I was drying off... I went over to her as she finished and put my arms around her from behind kissing her neck.... I said "now that is a set of hot lipsticked lips" she smiled and puckered up showing off. I turned her around and started to gently kiss her so I would get some lipstick on me... we do this all the time and she complies... we try not to get messy, just enough so I have enough on my lips... so she kneels down and starts blowing me in front of the mirror which she knows I love... watching her in the mirror is so HOT !
So I'm thinking... she always blows me with her eyes closed... so why not try to put more on right now !
I grab the gloss tube and start applying it to my lips... still moaning from the BJ... I get a good amount on... back and forth across my bottom lip.... then put my lips together getting it on my top lip too... I look in the mirror and I have so much lipstick on it looks like my wife ! I fumble the gloss tube and drop it on the counter... so I'm thinking she must know what I'm doing ! Anyway I'm so fucking ready to explode I stop her from blowing me because I'm about to cum.... she gets up and looks at me and says NOTHING ! How can she not notice what I did ? So we go into the bedroom and she continues to blow me but within seconds I ask her to jump on top and fuck me good... she complies and bends down to give me another little kiss and BAM ! I explode ! It was mind blowing ! The thought of having applied that gloss to my lips in front of her was amazing ! Does she know what I'm doing ? I'm afraid to ask her because this is going so good each time we make love... I push the lipstick thing more and more each time... the orgasms are unbelievable !

The following 2 users thanked lovemylips for this post:
akuma319, budmangt60
lovemylips
Subscriber
Subscriber

Thanks given: 73 times
Thanks received: 76 times

Re: My Wife in the Bedroom once again...

Postby lipstickpet » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:19 pm

Good for you! Thanks for sharing your exploits, I hope they keep cumming.

The following user thanked lipstickpet for this post:
budmangt60
lipstickpet
Subscriber
Subscriber

Thanks given: 42 times
Thanks received: 38 times

Postby akuma319 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 am

Good to know someone's getting some lipstick action lol

The following user thanked akuma319 for this post:
budmangt60
akuma319
Patron
Patron

Thanks given: 435 times
Thanks received: 132 times

Postby lovemylips » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm

I appreciate you reading my post and the comments... I always like to read if someone enjoys my bedroom activities with my wife. Fun to share my lipstick exploits !

And now to a questions for all who have been reading my bedroom stories.... so it seems my wife has accepted my lipstick fetish (without really recognizing my fetish). I now want to explore another avenue with her which is my cross dressing fetish.... I have always wanted to wear a bra and panties to bed with her when we make love and pretend to be "the other women" and go down on her.... she never had any other "women" in her life but she fantasizes about it... my question would be how to pull this one off without her freaking out about me in a bra and panties ? The obvious would be to talk to her but now that I know she can handle the lipstick thing I wanted to try something new and exciting ! I also want to let you know after we make love I always go down on her and provide lipstick kisses on her breasts and legs around her vagina which she really gets turned on by... sometimes we both kiss each other on our breasts leaving big lipstick marks, so I know she is into that !

So any ideas would be much appreciated !

The following user thanked lovemylips for this post:
budmangt60
lovemylips
Subscriber
Subscriber

Thanks given: 73 times
Thanks received: 76 times

Postby PSPWIFE » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:28 pm

great story...
PSPWIFE
Participant
Participant

Thanks given: 1 time
Thanks received: 47 times

Return to Lipstick Stories