Background Before Story

For your lipstick stories, whether fact, fiction or somewhere in between...

Background Before Story

Postby PSPWIFE » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:49 pm

A few nice members wanted me to tell a few of my stories with my exwife and Girlfriends before and after that.. The tales are not that outlandish, but played a big part in my life.
Before I do, I must preface where it all started. I will be quick, then get to the others perhaps tomorrow.
I visited a relative in California and one night I was at a ritzy country Club for dinner. I must say I was in my early teens at the time. I saw at the bar of the restaurant a gorgeous blonde, about 25, low cut dress, big boobs that were barely covered. She had on shocking bright pink lipstick on her full lips. It was on very thick.. Of course I couldn't take my eyes off her beauty. She knew it and teased my, letting her tongue run over the rim of her wine glass, and her sexy lips. She also reapplied her lipstick repeatedly and even put the pink end of the lipstick tube in her mouth and s l o w l y sucked on it. !!!
I went to the mens room no--not what you think-- and she caught me on the way out and pulled me on the dance floor.. I tried to avoid it but had no chance. A slow song gave her the chance to rub all over me. I was hard as a rock and she told me she liked my hardness. Cutting to the chase, he kissed me with lots of tongue.. I could taste her wine, but more importantly her sweet pink lipstick.. She told me I made her horny..
Now I did have to go to the Mens room again for obvious reasons.. Once in there, my lips were covered with pink lipstick from her kisses.. I have been hooked ever since.
BTW, my name PSP WIFE is for her. She was married to a 50+ old man and it was in Palm Springs Cal. My real name is Bob.

The following 3 users thanked PSPWIFE for this post:
Doomski, lovemylips, ted
PSPWIFE
Resident
Resident

Thanks given: 296 times
Thanks received: 304 times

Re: Background Before Story

Postby PSPWIFE » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:13 pm

For Santa !
PSPWIFE
Resident
Resident

Postby Doomski » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:14 pm

You are one lucky bastard...

The following user thanked Doomski for this post:
PSPWIFE
Doomski
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 8 times
Thanks received: 11 times

Postby PSPWIFE » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Thanks.. It led to my first hot girlfriend, then wife,, followed after a divorce,, a live in Girlfriend.. Let me know if you want me to post a story or two..It all started with that California hot wife.
PSPWIFE
Resident
Resident

Postby PSPWIFE » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:14 pm

A few new people wanted to hear about my first experience.. To save time retyping--I posted it again..
PSPWIFE
Resident
Resident

Postby PSPWIFE » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Love My Lips wanted to see this..

The following user thanked PSPWIFE for this post:
lovemylips
PSPWIFE
Resident