Lipstick face decorating

For your lipstick stories, whether fact, fiction or somewhere in between...

Lipstick face decorating

Postby budmangt60 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Barbara and Betty two best friends of my sister been lipstick kissing me ever since I was a little Boy, They stopped by on Black Friday both were wearing Bright Christmas Red lipsticks, Green eyeshadow with Green eyeliner, Red dresses with Red high heels, cute little Christmas ball earrings! they were going out Christmas shopping with my sister! My sister was still getting ready in her bedroom so when they knocked at the front door i let them in.

They walked me over to the sofa, and we all sat down sitting me in the middle of them! They had this look in their eyes that they were up to something! and the amount of heavy lipstick they had applied on their lips I knew I was in for some serious lipstick kissing!

I then suddenly turned into this little Boy and became submissive! They both looked at each other and said, "Ready!" and started taking turns printing my face up with Red lipstick kisses, then Betty pressed her lips to my lips holding a long lingering kiss then Barbara took a turn and as she was holding her kiss on my lips my sister walks in and said in a joking way "Okay you three break it up!"

Barbara breaks her kiss with me and laughs, saying, " Look, Edy, We just decorating your brother's face up for a Christmas picture card we both thought of making!"

"Yeah, that's really cute, But don't you think you went a little overboard on the decoring!" She laughed!

Betty said, "No not really i think it's perfect!"

Betty then took some pics of me with her I phone for the card, they both got their lipsticks out and fixed up their lips to go out.

Betty told me that I'll get to see the pics when she has them made into Christmas Ecards,

Then they all left to go out shopping. Leaving me sitting there covered in Red lips prints.

Betty just email me these picture E-cards of me she took that day along with an invitation to her Christmas party she is having on Dec the 23rd I have this feeling that I'm going to be placed under a Misletoe and lipstick kissed just like last year.

Betty's lip prints are the darker Red and Barbara's is the lighter Red print's

Barbara is 80 and Betty is 78 Here are pictures of them at last years Christmas party.
Attachments
redlips.jpg
unnamed (1).png
babr5.jpg
unnamed.png
unnamed.png (47.32 KiB) Viewed 807 times

The following 2 users thanked budmangt60 for this post:
akuma319, lovemylips
budmangt60
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks given: 926 times
Thanks received: 865 times

Re: Lipstick face decorating

Postby BRITISH BEAVERS » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:55 am

Would they ever give you anything more? I love the lipstick they are wearing :) do they have painted nails as well? I like older women with awesome nails :)

The following user thanked BRITISH BEAVERS for this post:
budmangt60
BRITISH BEAVERS
Subscriber
Subscriber

Thanks given: 39 times
Thanks received: 42 times

Postby budmangt60 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:46 pm

BRITISH BEAVERS wrote:Would they ever give you anything more? I love the lipstick they are wearing :) do they have painted nails as well? I like older women with awesome nails :)

Oh yes, their nails are long and painted, they were polished a bright Red that day, they do use other colors as well, Pinks, purples white etc. And No is the answer that if they do more then kissing,
budmangt60
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks given: 926 times
Thanks received: 865 times

Postby BRITISH BEAVERS » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:23 pm

i know its not lipstick but it would be great to see their nails sometime :)

The following user thanked BRITISH BEAVERS for this post:
budmangt60
BRITISH BEAVERS
Subscriber
Subscriber

Thanks given: 39 times

Postby lipstickpet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 am

Thanks for sharing that! And after they left, did the Holiday cum early for you, Budman ;)

The following user thanked lipstickpet for this post:
budmangt60
lipstickpet
Subscriber
Subscriber

Thanks given: 50 times

Return to Lipstick Stories