Night Before Last

For your lipstick stories, whether fact, fiction or somewhere in between...

Night Before Last

Postby goldenrod » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Dl.jpg
Dl.jpg (4.64 KiB) Viewed 891 times
:lips:
The night before last, as we were preparing for bed, my wife asked if we had any plans to go anywhere the next day. Knowing that the temperature was to be well below freezing, I said "No, I don't plan to leave the door". I didn't think of it again until just about the time I was getting ready to turn off the light, she pulled out her new lipstick, Wet n Wild Catsuit Liquid Matte in the color "OH MY Dolly". She demanded that I watch closely as she painted her lips, and then kissed my chest, leaving no mark at all. Then, she painted my lips, all the while telling me that this one does not come off without a LOT of work. Of course my erection was immediate and as we kissed each other, there was no smearing, but no loss of impact either. She grabbed her magic wand and watched me jack off. We both came profoundly and she went for two more orgasms. Too bad I could not. Such a great woman I have..

The following user thanked goldenrod for this post:
lovemylips
goldenrod
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 9 times
Thanks received: 9 times

Re: Night Before Last

Postby SaraLynnsLips » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 pm

My wife is not often in the mood for lipstick play in bed, but when she is, it is a truly exciting and thrilling experience.

The following user thanked SaraLynnsLips for this post:
goldenrod
SaraLynnsLips
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 3 times
Thanks received: 18 times

Return to Lipstick Stories