KAYLA'S FIRST LIP GLOSS KISS

For your lipstick stories, whether fact, fiction or somewhere in between...

KAYLA'S FIRST LIP GLOSS KISS

Postby santa123 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:30 pm

FIRST KISS (written from a girl's perspective)

At first, it's like I'm hesitant to kiss because I don't want to ruin my lip gloss or make a mess, but then melt into the kiss, forgetting that it's there. Our lips touch, and it's a little slippery because of the lip gloss. My lips part, and our tongues meet. There's so much gloss that it starts dripping into our mouths. The taste of it is on both of our tongues. As our kiss deepens, the gloss drips down my chin. Before it can be wiped away, it is smeared onto my skin by his face. When the kiss is finally broken, and we pull apart, we giggle at the sight. Both of us have cherry red lip gloss smeared all over our lips and faces. Grabbing the gloss squeeze tube, I press the tip to my lips and start squeezing, gliding the gloss over my lips. Instead of stopping when my lips are fully coated, I continue gliding the tip around and around my lips, the gooey, shiny lip gloss thickening on my lips. I look him straight in the eye as I do this, and I relish in the amazed look on his face. Eventually, the lip gloss has become so thick, it begins to ooze down the corners of my mouth. Still, I continue, keeping our steady eye contact. The gloss has gone outside the edges of my lips, surrounding them and making them look fuller, larger, and so shiny. Finally, the gloss begins to drip, but still, I do not stop. I must have used nearly half the lip gloss tube by now, but I keep going, letting it drip and loving the look on his face. I continue applying the silky gloss to my lips, eyes locked with his. Somehow, it's as if we are in a hypnotic trance we can't break. His eyes are wide and searching my face. I can see the arousal there, and I love that I am causing it. So, I continue, the gloss by now is dripping down my chin. Around and around, the gloss swirls, smears, spreads, and drips. We continue this way for who knows how long. Finally, the tube is empty, all of its contents now in a thick layer of shine and goop on my lips and chin. I stop, and let my hand drop, the empty tube falling to the ground. This seems to have broken the spell over us. All of a sudden, he is there. His hands are in my hair, and his lips smash down onto mine. His tongue swirls around my mouth before taking my bottom lip between his teeth. You gently bite down on my lip, and I can feel the gloss start sliding into your mouth. You move over to my neck, scattering kisses all over my neck, smearing lip gloss all over my creamy complexion. As the kiss heats up, the lip gloss has made a complete mess of both of our faces. But we love it, and we relish each taste as our tongues meet the gloss and then each other. The mixture of your taste and the gloss is intoxicating, and before long I throw my head back, sighing in exasperation. You giggle a little deliriously, caught up in the softness of my skin and the sticky, shiny red lip gloss smeared all over it. Even though a lot of the gloss has smeared, there is still a mountain of it on my lips. I trace my pinky finger along my lips and delicately take a dollop of gloss from my lips. With a feather light touch that sets our nerves on fire, I run my pinky finger along your lips, now applying it to yours, preparing them for our next kiss. By now, we are both in a frenzy. The heat of the moment has our eyes ablaze with desire. After applying the gloss to your lips, I press my face close to yours and slide my tongue around your lips, tickling your lips and licking up the gloss. Quickly, I run into the bathroom to retrieve a few tubes of lip gloss (you never know how much we'll need!) Again, I get us locked in this spell. You watch me apply lip gloss around and around my lips, each turn around adding another shiny, beautiful coat. I love the look in your eyes as you watch me apply the gloss, and I take my time, applying it slowly, teasing you. Finally, when it is again dripping down my chin, I turn to you and smile. A brief questioning look comes over your face as you wonder what I am up to. But before you can ask, I press the tip of the lip gloss to your soft, sexy lips, and squeeze. The thick, shiny, red gloss comes out, gliding over your lips. In much the same way I applied mine, I now apply yours. Around and around, coat after coat, creating a dripping, gooey mess. By now, I am dying to kiss you again. To feel how it feels to kiss with BOTH of us wearing so much gloss. I tremble at the thought. Finally, I decide that there is enough on your lips, and I can't wait any longer. Hungrily, I press my lips to yours, parting your lips with my tongue, and thrusting my tongue into your mouth, swirling it around. There is so much lip gloss on both of our lips that our lips slide around, creating a sexy, slippery kiss.

The following 2 users thanked santa123 for this post:
PSPWIFE, ronxp50
santa123
Participant
Participant

Thanks given: 99 times
Thanks received: 140 times

Re: KAYLA'S FIRST LIP GLOSS KISS

Postby santa123 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:23 pm

PART TWO

Locked in a passionate embrace, our glossy lips caress each other. Our lips fit together so perfectly under normal circumstances. With our lips coated in a thick layer of shiny gloss, however, it is unbelievable. It's as if our lips are meeting again for the first time, exploring every nook and cranny. Gliding together in ecstasy. Our tongues dart in and out of each other's mouths. The faint taste of cherry lip gloss coats our tongues. The passion in our kiss is unreal. Fireworks go off inside my head, and my body tingles with electricity. I can't believe how turned on I am from our glossy kiss. Your eyes are hungry with desire. With a small smile, you pull out the tube of lip gloss again. With a gentle touch, you press the tip of the gloss to my lips again. The cherry liquid oozes out onto my lips, sexily coating them in another thick layer of shine. When you are satisfied with the amount applied, move toward me for another kiss. I stop you with a finger to your lips, and gently guide you toward the bed. My heart is pounding in my ears and chest as I climb on top of you. Your hands caress my thighs, and every touch leaves a trail of fire on my skin. Slowly, tortuously, I remove your shirt, stopping to admire the chiseled body below me. I steal a glance at your face, which is now filled with a look of awe and anticipation.

Slowly, I lean over and plant one more glossy kiss on your lips. Then, I kiss your chin, your neck, your chest, your abdomen, slowly creating a juicy glossy trail down your body. As I work my way down, my fingers expertly undo the button of your jeans. As I slide the zipper down, I can feel the longing for me in your pants. I can tell the swelling package beneath me is much larger than I am accustomed to, and the thought makes me shiver. I push the jeans down your legs, allowing gravity to do the rest and drop them to the floor. In one quick motion, I pull your boxers off as well, releasing at last your swelling member, who stands erect and at attention in all his glory.Grabbing the tube of lip gloss, I again apply a thick layer to my lips. Around and around it goes until I feel it dripping down my chin. Then, I smile up at you, savoring the hungry desire I see etched into your face. Gently, I place the tip of the lip gloss tube to the tip of your cock and squeeze. The red, shiny gloss oozes out, and I glide the tip around the head, coating it in a thick layer to match my lips.

The moment has finally arrived, and I take hold of your cock firmly in my hand. Using my thumb, I swirl it around the head, rubbing the lip gloss all over and making your breath catch. Simultaneously, my other hand reaches up to caress your balls as I continue stroking the mushroom of your cock with my thumb. As the excitement builds, I feel your hands take hold of my shoulders, pulling me up toward you. Lip gloss is still smeared across your lips, dripping onto your chin and down onto your chest. The trail I left down your body is shiny and sticky, and you pull me down onto it, smashing your lips to mine again. This time, the kiss is hungry, desperate, searching. Our tongues swirl together in a frenzy, the gloss smeared between us helping our lips glide and slide together. Finally, I pull away and grab the lip gloss tube. Starting at your lips, I squeeze the tube, creating a dollop on your lips again. Then, still squeezing, I glide the tube down the trail of kisses I left earlier, all the way to the tip of your cock, leaving a thick line of shiny gloss.

Wrapping my hand around the base of your throbbing cock, I glide my hand up and down, using the gloss as a lube and smearing it all over.Suddenly, I feel your hands on my shoulders again, but this time with much more force. I feel myself being yanked upward again, my lips releasing your dick with a suction sound. I get yanked up toward you, only to have you forcefully, sexily, roll over on top of me. Your hands snake up into my hair, balling it up into your fists. A look of passion I have never before experienced ignites your face, and I feel my blood boiling with ecstasy inside me. Your lips meet mine with much more gentleness than I expected, and soon my body melts into yours. I can't get enough of the taste of the gloss all over us, and the desire is driving me wild.Taking your bottom lip in my mouth, I gently bite down, relishing both the feel of your lips and the taste of the gloss. Using my tongue, I glide it around your lips, licking up the gooey gloss coated there. Knowing the lip gloss is turning you on (and me too), I pull out a new tube. This one is a pink gloss with a delicious vanilla scent. As soon as the gloss is squeezed from the tube, I press it to your lips, creating a pink/red combination of cherry and vanilla. It smells so good we are both alight with the anticipation of tasting it on each other's lips again. As soon as I remove the tube of gloss, your lips are back, touching mine, probing mine with your tongue, tasting the gloss, tasting me, tasting our passion. Suddenly, you roll me over again so that I'm back on top. I know you don't want to stop kissing me, but I know that you are on the verge of an orgasm as well. I can see the turmoil inside you, a constant battle between your lips and your dick. As a compromise, I continue to kiss your lips as I squeeze a large dollop of vanilla lip gloss into my hand. The cherry gloss is still all over your cock, but I take my hand with the dollop of gloss and cup the head of your cock into the palm of my hand, pressing the head of your dick right into the thick dollop of gloss, all the while our lips are still locked together, our tongues swirling around and marinating in the taste of each other and the cherry vanilla gloss mixture.

The following user thanked santa123 for this post:
PSPWIFE
santa123
Participant
Participant

Postby santa123 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:27 pm

PART THREE:

My hand takes hold of your glorious member, throbbing and hard with desire, and begins to stroke up and down. The lip gloss has created an excellent lubrication, and the view of my lip gloss coating your cock has my pussy wet and dripping down my legs. While this is going on, I continue to kiss you, using my free hand to apply more vanilla gloss between us. Neither of us can get enough by now. Our kisses are ecstatic, and more sensuous and sexy than anything I've ever experienced. And it was all thanks to lip gloss. It both amazes and excites us that our lips slide together in both slippery and sticky fashion. First, applying more gloss to my lips until I feel the glorious rush of it sliding down my chin, I press my lips to your penis. With a flicking motion, I use my tongue to tease the frenulum, the most sensitive place. Your back arches, and your breathing hitches. Your breath starts coming in ragged gasps, and I know I've hit the sweet spot. I press my gooey, sticky lips to the frenulum, smearing it in a thick layer of gloss, my tongue out and probing the area that is driving your body to an orgasm. It's as if I can feel the pressure building inside you, ready to blow at any moment. Still, I continue, passionately kissing your frenulum in a shiny, gooey, sticky, slippery, kiss. After a few minutes of sweet torture, I feel your body start to tense up. I know you are close, so close, to the beautiful ending of our lovemaking. I want you to get there, and I am so turned on that I'm the one who gets to bring you there. I continue kissing, licking, and sucking the head of your penis, paying extra special attention to the frenulum. All at once, your body goes rigid, and I know you're there baby. My lips lock around the head of your penis, catching the thick ropes of cum that come shooting out. I continue to lick the frenulum while I stroke your shaft with my hand, loving you all the way to the end of your orgasm. When the last of you is spent, I release my mouth, swallowing the cum and giving the head of your penis a quick kiss. I crawl up to you, so happy to see the peaceful, loving look on your face. You pull me to your side, wrapping your arms around me and nuzzling me with your face. To finish off, I gently press my lips to yours, giving you one last glossy kiss before you drift away into an exhausted, happy slumber.

PSPWIFE
santa123
Participant
Participant

Postby santa123 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:28 pm

please leave comments and let me know what you think!!!!
santa123
Participant
Participant

Postby santa123 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 pm

if anyone wants more stories similar to this one let me know!

PSPWIFE
santa123
Participant
Participant

Postby PSPWIFE » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Excellent ! Care to make a story about Bob catching his naughty wife all made up, dressed sexy, and SECRETLY watching her passionately kissing a stranger with her heavy lipstick ? ( Being naughty behind Bobs back and loving doing it as the main theme) ........... it can be at a party, nightclub, their house,, it doesn't matter.. thanks..
PSPWIFE
Resident
Resident

Thanks given: 518 times
Thanks received: 482 times

Return to Lipstick Stories