Lipstick feminization

For lipsticked guys, and ladies with that little bit more.

Lipstick feminization

Postby SaraLynnsLips » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:17 am

Early in life being feminized by older girls, who knew how to tease-out my fantasies for their amusement, was very exciting and enjoyable. As things progressed over time, as the thrill began diminish a bit, they stepped up their game, requiring more daring adventures, ultimately requiring public activities.
Seeing this picture reminds me of how intimidated and scared I was, but the rush of sitting helpless having lipstick applied as they teased and invited attention to my sissy predicament.
Attachments
File Nov 29, 9 56 29 PM.jpeg

The following 4 users thanked SaraLynnsLips for this post:
goldenrod, lipstickpet, lovemylips, Slavetoebony
SaraLynnsLips
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 3 times
Thanks received: 18 times

Re: Lipstick feminization

Postby Slavetoebony » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Sounds about right. Most very young sissy boys have a love/hate relationship with lipstick. In my case, I loved to have my lips red like a woman. I always loved the feel and taste of lipstick on my lips. But on the other hand, it also felt a bit humiliating putting on lipstick as a boy. But then again, most sissy boys love humiliation.
Slavetoebony
Resident
Resident

Thanks given: 52 times
Thanks received: 139 times

Re: Lipstick feminization

Postby lovemylips » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:14 pm

That is an interesting concept.... concerning humiliation... I too loved (still do) having lipstick on when growing up.. starting at a very early age when my Mom would put her makeup and red lipstick on to go out for the evening... she would always give me a kiss on the lips before she left and left some really nice lipstick on me. I remember going over to the mirror and looking at it on my lips and then applying more... so the difference for me was I did it myself and didn't have anyone humiliate me... or I didn't feel humiliated when my sisters used to dress me up... I just felt like a little girl with a dress on and lipstick... not sure this makes any sense !
lovemylips
Subscriber
Subscriber

Thanks given: 172 times
Thanks received: 102 times

Return to TV/TS and Lipsticked Guys Discussion