lipstick gift

For lipsticked guys, and ladies with that little bit more.

lipstick gift

Postby sissy eve » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:06 pm

The wine lipstick I'm wearing was given to me, as a gift, from an ebony female employee working at a goodwill store. I was looking at a formal gown, trying to find a size label when she approached me and asked if she could be any help to me. Just looking for the size but I cant's seem to find it. Sometimes it's located in the middle of the dress. See, here it is. I'm sure it will fit you. I started to blush. I was carrying a shopping basket and had a pair of pink high heels inside. She reached inside and removed one of the heels. These are very pretty and will go well with the gown. We have a fitting room so you could go in and try the gown and the heels on to make sure they fit. If you like, I could help you. Thank you but I believe everything will fit. Well, let me know if you need any help. Thank you. She walked away and I continued to shop. It was time for me to check out when she again approached me. She had a tube of lipstick in her hand, she removed the top and rolled the lipstick up all the way. It was this beautiful wine shade, and a little more than half of it still remained. She lifted it up so I could get a exciting look at it. This lipstick will go well with your gown and heels. You can have it, as a gift from me to you, if you so desire. She rolled the lipstick back and replaced the cover and handed it to me. I opened my hand and she placed the lipstick within. She also handed a folded piece of paper. I closed my hand and said thank you. Your welcome, and I hope the lipstick provides you with plenty of excitement.
Attachments
TS 14.jpg
TS 14

The following 2 users thanked sissy eve for this post:
lovemylips, rotorhead
sissy eve
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 8 times

Re: lipstick gift

Postby sissy eve » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:49 pm

I hope you liked the story. That's not exactly the way it happened. I will post the correct happening and I will include another photo wearing the same lipstick.
sissy eve
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 8 times

Re: lipstick gift

Postby SaraLynnsLips » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:02 pm

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: Very exciting! Oh the fantasies this inspires
SaraLynnsLips
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 3 times