Question for "Straight" Board Users

For lipsticked guys, and ladies with that little bit more.

Question for "Straight" Board Users

Postby RacerX » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:33 am

Hello all,

As a dude that just recently accepted his bisexuality, I was wondering what some of the "straight" board users thoughts were on lipsticked men?

I don't necessarily mean transwomen or crossdressers or drag queens - i.e., men clearly exhibiting a female appearance - but more like fairly normal looking dudes who wear lipstick and light makeup without the rest of the feminine traits (save maybe longer hair and jewelry?)

When I was in college, I had a class with a gay student who, while not really a femme - he always wore traditional "male clothing" - also wore mascara and a TON of lip gloss. As in, more than most of the girls in class. I remember sitting beside him one day and getting really, really turned on, to the point that - despite identifying as a straight male definitely attracted to women - I just wanted to kiss him.

It doesn't work across the board, of course. The guy has to be sort of "twink" for it to be alluring to me, so I'm not going anywhere near a fat, hairy dude. But if a pretty, effeminate male was wearing a lot of lipstick or lipgloss and the opportunity arose to lock lips with him, I'd definitely go for it.

So, uh, is this a normal point of view, or am I just weird?

The following user thanked RacerX for this post:
The Lady Lipstick
RacerX
Subscriber
Subscriber

Thanks given: 1 time
Thanks received: 110 times

Re: Question for "Straight" Board Users

Postby plasticshine_user » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:24 am

Same here if a pretty, effeminate male was wearing a lot of draggy makeup, lipstick or lipgloss and the opportunity arose to lock lips with him, I'd definitely would go for it.
plasticshine_user
Tourist
Tourist

Thanks given: 61 times
Thanks received: 33 times

Postby hotpinklipstick » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:48 pm

I'm straight and feel the same way.
hotpinklipstick
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 2 times
Thanks received: 1 time

Postby JCLipstick » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:16 pm

definitely!
JCLipstick
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 8 times
Thanks received: 2 times

Postby Snussy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:25 pm

I'm straight and into women with pretty lips. Love kissing my wife when she has a nice creamy lipstick on.

Well, I like the feeling so much I'm now putting it on several times a day when she's at work. Love the feeling while putting it on. My wife says I have a lipstick fetish.

I'd love wearing around the house when she's here, however I'm not willing to come out of that closet yet. Ha!
Snussy
Lurker
Lurker

Thanks given: 0 times
Thanks received: 1 time

Return to TV/TS and Lipsticked Guys Discussion